We love our volunteers!
At Headin’ Home, we are committed to providing the best possible care of our horses and services to our clients in all of our programs. We are happy that you’re interested in joining us as a valuable member of our team.
Headin’ Home has a skilled staff who are knowledgeable in the various aspects of operating our horse rescue, and they are eager to share their knowledge with our dedicated community of volunteers.
We welcome you to join our team of motivated and committed friends who contribute to the healing of both horse and human. We hope your experience as a volunteer is meaningful, and that you understand how much your time, talent, and willingness are truly appreciated.
Volunteer opportunities will depend on your skills and experience, as well as the current needs of the horses and organization. If you have a talent or expertise that you think we could use, please let us know!
Volunteer activities may include:
- Mucking stalls
- Walking horses for exercise
- Assisting with training horses
- Fence repairs
- Shed clean-out
- Painting buildings and signs
- Administrative tasks
- Event help
Let’s get started!
- Read and understand the volunteer guidelines.
- Complete the volunteer application below. If you’re under 18, make sure your parent signs the form.
- Call Tony or Esther at 801.254.1687 to schedule a short introductory meeting.